728 x 90

  • 70% of Britons oppose selling weapons to dictators0

    • News
    • September 9, 2015

    British people oppose the UK selling weapons to undemocratic countries and violent dictatorships, according to a survey carried out by polling firm Opinium. The research found up to 70 percent of UK adults feel it is wrong to sell arms to dictatorships. Of the remaining 30 percent who condone selling arms to dictators, more than